Do you hold your Nintendo 64 close to your heart? We do too!
New gaming consoles may come and go, but old ones are and will remain gold. They are special because they take us back in time. We attach our memories with them, and the nostalgic trip is too good for words. However, since N64 is quite old, it is hard to connect it to new-age televisions and use it today. But hey, it isn’t impossible!
Best AV to HDMI Converter for N64
Thanks to advanced technology, we have answers to everything, including this conundrum. All you need is an AV to HDMI converter for N64, and you will be able to play again! Now comes the tricky part – how do you choose? We are here to help with just that. Please keep reading to go through our top AV to HDMI converters for N64 in 2019.
1. RCA to HDMI Converter, AV to HDMI, GOXMGO 1080p Mini RCA Composite
Affordable and easy to use, this mini RCA composite will end your frustration in a jiffy. It is a neat little converter that works quite well with Nintendo 64. Let’s find out more about its functionality:
- It converts analog RCA composite to HDMI to give you 1080p output when you choose an HDMI TV.
- It is compatible with a wide range of input formats. It supports PAL, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/N, PAL/M, etc. TV formats.
- It is portable and flexible. You don’t need any drivers to use it. Just plug it in and start using it.
- The converter comes with a USB cable for charging. When you take it out of the box, make sure you charge it.
- You can use it with N64, HD camera, monitor, projector, Apple TV 4, PS4, etc. Needless to say, whichever device you use to connect, it should have an HDMI connector.
2. RCA to HDMI Audio Converter – Techole Aluminum 1080p
Techole is known for providing the best AV to HDMI converter for N64. It has received a number of great reviews because of its reliability. We shall explore its features now to see why it is one of the most popular in 2019:
- It can convert to 780p and 1080p, depending on the output source.
- It has the capacity to automatically detect and convert signal so that you experience HD quality picture that’s sharp and realistic.
- The converter comes with AV to HDMI cables along with a USB cable for charging.
- You don’t require any drivers to use the converter. You can simply plug and play.
- The converter supports multiple standard TV formats, including PAL/N, PAL/M, SECAM, PAL, and NTSC3.58.
- It is powered with advanced signal processing that promises flicker-free and distortion-free image quality in high resolution.
- It also works on the scaler video processing technology that enhances contrast ratio, brightness, and colors.
3. RCA to HDMI GANA 1080p Mini RCA Composite CVBS AV to HDMI Video Audio Converter
The GANA AV to HDMI converter is Amazon’s Choice, our choice, and multiple users’ choice! It works to convert analog composite input to HDMI 1080p output. Below are a few more details:
- It supports both 780p and 1080p outputs.
- It works on the advanced signal processing technology to deliver excellent colors, details, resolution, and precision.
- It is a plug and play converter that does not require any drivers or additional hardware.
- It supports many TV formats for inputs such as PAL, PAL/M, PAL/N, SECAM, NTSC4.43, and NTSC3.58.
- It comes with a power cable that you must use first. After this, you can connect it to your TV.
- Ensure that your TV has an HDMI connector. Otherwise, this converter will not work.
4. RCA to HDMI, AV to HDMI Converter
This converter is a great package. It comes with all the cables you need, which means you can use it directly out of the box. Let’s explore why it is one of the bestsellers today:
- It converts analog RCA composite to HDMI with the utmost ease. You can get the output on your monitor or an HDMI display.
- Make sure you power it with the USB cable (Comes with the converter) before you start using it. It needs a 5V power source.
- It has excellent compatibility and works well with various source formats.
- It comes with advanced signal processing thanks to which you will enjoy great colors, resolution, and precision.
- You can use it not just with your N64 but also with your PS2, PS3, Xbox, DVD players, and VCR.
- The manufacturers offer a 12-month warranty along with a 30-day money-back warranty in case you are not satisfied.
5. Nintendo 64 to HDMI Converter
Let’s end the list with a direct converter. It is a really resourceful device that will put all your connectivity issues to an end. However, you should keep in mind that it will work only with Nintendo 64 and SNES. Here are its features:
- It works to convert the signal from your N64 to HDMI. So, you can directly connect your TV or monitor and enjoy HD quality picture.
- It is portable and flexible, allowing you to use it wherever you go. Also, you need no drivers!
- It restores the original game screen and does not improve video quality. This is something you must note when you buy this converter.
- It supports all standard TV formats.
- The package also contains a USB cable, an HDMI cable, a power adapter, and an instructions manual.
- It is slightly on the more expensive end. So, you might want to consider that as well when you make your purchase.
No matter which of these you choose, you are in for a seamless, lag-free gaming experience on the big screen.
It is delightful how we have simple solutions to connectivity problems now, isn’t it? Instead of discarding your beloved gaming consoles, you can now use them like you did before. All thanks to a small converter!
You are all set to reintroduce happiness into your life. Just pick any of the above and make your purchase now!