Computers are a necessity. They are the pivot of our lives today because our work and leisure, both depend on them. We turn to them not just to finish our work but also to relax and have fun. This is why almost every home has a computer.
But, with every computer comes a set of wires that are annoying and an eyesore. They ruin the whole desk atmosphere because they are everywhere! There are two things we can do here. We can either leave the wires as they are and silently hate the way our workspace looks, or we can get the best cable management case for our computers. Like us, we are positive that many of you prefer the latter. This is why we decided to research, check with experts, and bring you the best options available today. Read on to explore them:
Best Cable Management Case
1. Cooler Master HAF XB EVO
Cooler Master has always been popular for manufacturing top-quality computer-related products. This computer case is an example and lives up to its reputation. The case is available in 3 types, which are the full tower, mid-tower, and lan box. We are going to speak about the lan box here.
- It is not just a case but also a test bench. It is handy for overclockers and computer experts.
- The case has 2 fans in the front so that the airflow is powerful. Furthermore, it supports a radiator in case you want to install one.
- It also supports coolers that are or below 180 mm in height.
- You can install a VGA as well (up to 334 mm in length).
- The motherboard tray is easy to remove and replace components.
- There are HDD cages that are also removable. The case can support 4 HDDs at once.
- Its ports include USB 3.0 and X dock slots.
- The computer case comes with sturdy handles on the sides that make transportation easy.
2. NZXT H710i Computer Cable Management Case
Our second choice is also Amazon’s Choice! It is a popular PC gaming case with integrated RGB lighting that enhances your workspace and your gaming experience. Below are a few of its many stunning features:
- The computer case’s quick release side panel is made out of tempered glass. It is durable but also easy to manage. Plus, you can see through it and enjoy the RGB lighting!
- It is a smart device with a fast microprocessor, 3 fan channels, and 2 lighting channels.
- You can choose from PWM fans and voltage regulated fans based on your preferences. The computer case supports both.
- It has a separate GPU mounting bracket that lets you install your GPC vertically. But, you should note that the case does not come with a PCI3 riser cable card. You must buy it separately.
- The case’s preinstalled straps and channels make it very easy to route your cables and manage them in a jiffy.
- You can use this computer case if you have any of the following motherboards: EATX, ATX, MicroATX, and Mini-ITX.
3. Phanteks Enthoo Series Computer Case
If you want a full tower computer case that’s clean and sleek, we recommend the Phanteks Enthoo case. It is made out of aluminum and has controllable LED lighting for fans. Its polished chamfers further enhance its aesthetic and functional appeal. Let’s find out more:
- The computer case has stealth interiors, which means that all your cables, HDDs, etc. will be hidden seamlessly.
- It also has an extra cooling capacity with 16 locations to mount fans! The case itself comes with 5 fans.
- The liquid cooling systems have radiator brackets so that you install them easily either from the side or from the bottom.
- You can use the cable cover as a reservoir bracket whenever the need arises.
- There is a common PWM hub that lets you control all the fans in one shot. This enables excellent cable management.
- The HDD cages are removable and can support 6 HDDs at once. They are installed such that they do not restrict airflow at any given point.
- The HDD panel is closed and does not affect rigidity even when the HDD cages are removed.
- The PSU is thermally isolated and ensures that radiant heat does not reach any other parts of the CPU.
- The case comes with water cooling support.
- Its SDD brackets are removable as well.
- You can install up to 5 radiators of 120 mm and 140 mm form factors.
- The computer case is available in multiple colors, allowing you to choose the perfect combination!
4. CORSAIR Crystal Mid-tower Cable Management Case
You can choose from two types of CORSAIR Mid-tower Computer Case – the tempered glass white and the tempered glass black. No matter which one you pick, rest assured that you will love it! Here’s why:
- Since the case has tempered glass, you will be able to see all the components.
- It comes with SP 120 RGB fans that have great illumination and promise superior performance at the same time.
- The steel exterior and the compact design together make the case look modern while fitting full-sized ATX boards and popular GPUs with ease.
- The cages do not come in the way of the airflow. Plus, the liquid cooling capability for GPU and CPU make sure there is no heat issue.
- The case has a full-fledged dust filtration system and cable-routing options to manage all cables and tuck them away from view.
- Maximum lengths of various components are as follows:
- GPU: 14.5 inches
- PSU: 7.87 inches
- CPU (height): 6.7 inches
- It is compatible with most CORSAIR liquid coolers.
- Make sure you buy a radiator that has 120, 240, or 360 mm form factor only. It is not compatible with the rest.
5. NZXT H510 Computer Case
The NZXT cable management system has many perks that you are sure to enjoy. It has a tempered glass side panel and supports water cooling without the need for any additional installations. What else does it offer? Here’s all the information you need:
- It has a front I/O USB 3.1 gen (type-C) connectivity.
- The side panel has a single-screw installation making removal and reinstallation easy.
- It comes with a patented routing kit that already has straps and channels. This kit makes wiring very easy.
- It has 2 120 mm fans that allow excellent internal airflow.
- It supports all radiators up to 240 mm.
- You can use custom-loop or closed-loop water cooling based on your preferences.
- Other features include removable filters, easy to use drive trays, and removable brackets.
- It supports ATX, Mini-ITX, and MicroATX motherboards.
No matter which of these computer cases you use for cable management, one thing is for sure – you will be happy! They are all tested by experts and have proven to be reliable. Your job now is to just choose what suits your needs. We are positive that’s not going to take a lot of time!
If you have any doubts or questions regarding any of our picks, please feel free to comment.