Best Subwoofer Cable for Home Theater – Reviews of 2019
You need a dedicated subwoofer to enjoy the Hollywood action movies, top games like CS: GO, PUBG, and your favorite bass beats. And to make the subwoofer work correctly, you need a compatible and best subwoofer cable. A high-quality cord can help you to get the most out of the audio equipment by influencing the tuning. It will not only provide a great sound but also will help to protect the audio from any potential obstacle. So, when you are investing in setting up a home audio system, it is good to look for the right speaker cable. Today, we will have a look at the reviews of the most sought audio cables for the home theater systems.
Best Subwoofer Cable
1) Mediabridge ULTRA Series Dual Shielded Subwoofer Cable
If you want to experience the entertainment at the next level, then get this double shielded subwoofer cord from Mediabridge. This ultra-series wire is ideal for connecting the stereo receiver, home theater, and other sound systems. It provides an excellent response of bass and flexibility.
Features of Mediabridge Ultra Series Subwoofer Audio Cable are:
- This wire is 15 feet long which is more than enough for any audio connection setup.
- With the RG59 coaxial design, it is perfect for low-frequency signals generated by the subwoofers & performs better than bare speaker wires. It ensures to have a deep & precise sound output from the system.
- This cable has a split-tip center pin & gold-plated corrosion-resistant RCA connectors to offer a high-contact pressure and tight fit to the ports.
- It has maximum protection against EMI due to the features like dielectric insulation, a copper clad center conductor, two-layered foil shielding, and aluminum braid.
- You can use this cable in any DIY installation outside or inside the walls.
- The package also includes a reusable Velcro strap to store the audio cable conveniently.
- You will get a one-year warranty from the company.
2) Sewell Direct SW-30455-10 Silverback Subwoofer Cable
This subwoofer cord from Sewell Direct helps you to connect a sound receiving system to the subwoofer. The SW-30455-10 wire will help you to enhance your entertainment regime. You can use it with different applications without worrying about quality and durability.
Features of SW-30455-10 Sewell Direct Cable for Subwoofer are:
- The 10-foot length of the cord is enough to set up the audio system. You can choose from the range of 3-foot to 200-foot cable though.
- The double shielded silverback heavy gauge design of the cable delivers low-distortion bass and keeps the unwanted noise out.
- It offers durable performance due to the metal housing and flexibility allowed due to the compact housing.
- The gold-plated connectors and split-tip center pin offer maximum & clear signal transfer and secure connections.
- You can use it inside or outside the wall for the DIY installation.
3) AmazonBasics Subwoofer Cable
AmazonBasics designed a superior quality speaker cable for the subwoofer systems. It will help you to professionally connect the audio receiver, sound framework, or any other sound system to a subwoofer. It delivers bright, solid, and reliable banner throughout the cable without any flagging.
Features of the Subwoofer Audio Cord by AmazonBasics are:
- You can choose the required length of the cable from 8 feet, 15 feet, 25 feet, 25 feet, and 50 feet options.
- It has tough yet super-flexible PVC exterior which lets it fit in any corner of your home.
- You will get excellent sound quality and bass output thanks to its capability of transmitting low-frequency signals.
- The gold-plated connectors are corrosion resistant which delivers superior conductivity. Its split-tip center pins offer optimal pressure on the port for a firm connection.
- The company provides a one-year limited warranty for the product.
4) Cmple – Composite Video/Subwoofer/Coax/S/PDIF Patch Cable
The patch cable from Cmple will provide top-quality audio performance from the subwoofer. Its pure aluminum construction delivers a perfect sound output. The gold plated and molded RCA design is ideal for any sound system setup needs.
Features of Cmple Subwoofer Coaxial Patch Cable are:
- There are various options available for the length of the cable including 3 feet, 6 feet, 12 feet, 25 feet, 50 feet, 75 feet, and 100 feet.
- The gold plated male RCA to RCA connectors provide optimal speed and performance.
- You can use this patch cable for DVD player, CD player, gaming console, satellite receiver, cable TV digital box, sound card, desktop or laptop computer, home theater system, or any other audio device setup.
- This 75 low-loss RG59 coaxial cables provide maximum transfer for getting high-quality audio output.
- Its yellow colored boot allows you to identify and install it in the system quickly.
5) Mediabridge CYA-1M2M-8B ULTRA Series RCA Y-Adapter Cable
The Mediabridge CYA-1M2M-8B cable is perfect for the subwoofer and digital audio devices. Its excellent bass response and flexibility to adopt any surface area make it one of the most selling audio cables in the market. It has a broad spectrum and low-loss feature which makes it great for the low-frequency signal outputs.
Features of CYA-1M2M-8B Mediabridge Ultra Series Speaker Cable are:
- It is ideal for TV, DVD player, CD player, gaming console, PC, and other audio devices which you want to connect with a subwoofer.
- You will not need any extra cable accessory to get a surround sound effect because this adapter can split the audio components.
- It has aluminum Mylar shielding on the braided copper which protects it against the disturbance from other devices in contact.
- Its heavy duty, flexible PVC jacket with color coding helps to get an easy routing.
- The reusable & adjustable Velcro strap helps you to organize and store the cable easily.
- It is available in two color options; white and black.
6) BlueRigger Dual Shielded Subwoofer Audio RCA Cable
I recommend this BlueRigger audio cable to those who need a high performing audio cord at a very cheap rate. Its dual gold plated connectors make it compatible with almost all the high-end subwoofer systems.
Features of BlueRigger Subwoofer Audio Speaker Cable are:
- It is specifically designed for the high-level subwoofer audio systems.
- You can get the specific length of the cable according to your needs from the 8 feet, 15 feet, and 35 feet options.
- It has the premium quality metal connectors with gold plating, which ensures optimal connection and signal transfer.
- It is ideal for the in-wall cable installation. But, you can also use it for the outside setups.
- It has 5000 plus bend lifespan which makes it more durable than many other standard audio cords for subwoofers.
- The company provides a limited lifetime warranty for this speaker cable.
7) Cable Matters Subwoofer Digital Coaxial Audio Cable
Cable Matters are one of the leading companies who provide top-quality electronics stuff for everyday use. And this digital coaxial subwoofer wire is one of those great products from the company. It is an ideal option to connect a Television to a speaker or a subwoofer or an Audio/Video receiver having a digital audio coaxial port.
Features of Cable Matters Subwoofer Speaker Cable are:
- There are four options available to choose the desired length of the cable including 6 feet, 10 feet, 15 feet, and 25 feet.
- It is compatible with both types of applications like low-frequency subwoofer audio and high-frequency digital audio.
- The super-flexible PVC jacket, split-tip gold-plated RCA connectors, oxygen-free bare copper conductors, and double shielding all together make this sound wire sturdy, durable, and precise.
- Its metal connectors have silver matte finish with easy-grip side panels.
- The company provides limited lifetime warranty and support for the product.
It is important to choose the right subwoofer cable to enjoy the top-quality sound and music from your audio system. You can analyze some significant factors like the material construction, design, length & type of the cable, brand name, warranty, and customer reviews for a particular cable before picking it up. So, make a proper assessment before you buy an audio wire for your specific system. Here, I have reviewed the best subwoofer cables available in the market which can help you to set up a high-quality home theater system. So, you will not need to find elsewhere for the right product.
Let me know which speaker wire did you choose from the list above. And if you have any suggestion or input for the article, then don’t hesitate to use the comment section below.