Car driving is an amazing experience, isn’t it? A car is no longer just a tool to reach from spot A to spot B. It is an escape from stress because it can be relaxing and even therapeutic. This is why many car owners take special care to ensure that their car has everything they need to elevate the experience. Car speakers are one of them. Music and driving go hand in hand always. They are an unbeatable pair because they make each other better.
If you are looking to buy new speakers or upgrade from the original ones, we are positive you came across the Kicker DS65 speakers. If you are wondering whether they are the right choice, this review will help make the decision.
Kicker DS65 6.5 Coax Speakers – Features
Let’s begin by learning what the speakers offer:
- The maximum output that you can expect is 200 watts.
- Its impedance is 4 Ohm.
- The speakers have a heavy-duty motor structure that promises superior performance.
- The manufacturers have taken special care to design the speakers according to factory specifications. This means that you can just buy them and install them without worrying about fitment. They easily fit standard vehicles.
- The speakers are UV-treated to deliver optimum sound and precise linear excursion.
- This is a set of 4 speakers that capture the mood brilliantly.
- These are 2-way speakers.
Kicker DS65 6.5 Coax Speakers Reviews – The verdict
Now that we have learned all there is to know about the Kicker car speakers, we can conclude that they live up to the hype. Besides one small glitch about the bass quality, we think they are exceptional, especially for their price. Those who want clear sounds and high volume will definitely love the Kicker speakers. It is also worth noting that they are an improvement on the factory speakers.
So, if you have been confused until now, we recommended that you buy them. Unless bass is your priority, you won’t be upset with your decision.
Kicker DS65 car speakers are worth it. We love them and we are positive that you will love them too!
If you have any more questions about these speakers or need help with the buying process, we are right here. Hit us up through comments.